The first green stroller on Planet Earth.
The most lightweight stroller on Planet Earth is as green as it gets. Greentom presents a new generation of lightweight strollers, turning the world of strollers upside down. Wherever you take your petite passengers, they’re bound to remember their first adventures as comfortable, carefree and green. Happy strolling!
|Upright dimensions||103 x 55 x 76 cm||40.7 x 21.7 x 29.9”|
|Folded dimensions||75.5 x 55 x 29 cm||29.8 x 21.7 x 11.4”|
|Stroller weight||7 kg||15.4 lbs|
|Basket capacity||2 kg||4.5 lbs|
|Suitable for ages||6 months up to ± 4 years *|
|Maximum size child||20 kg / 110 cm *||44 lbs / 43” *|
|Easy fold system|
|Removable safety bar|
|Standard warranty||2 years|
|Frame warranty||for life upon registration
(limited to first owner)
|BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free and non-toxic|
|Five-point safety harness|
|Recycled PET-bottles (Bottle Fabric Collection only)||74|
* The specified age or weight, whichever comes first.
The Greentom Classic is made from high quality (recycled) materials:
- the frame is made of recycled, post-consumer polypropylene
- the Bottle Fabric Collection fabric set is made from recycled PET-bottles
- components are easy to disassemble and can be reused or recycled
- Greentom products do not contain BPA, PVC or phthalates and are non-toxic
* Actual colour may vary from photos and canopies manufactured after Q2 2019 will be single-colour.