The first green stroller on planet Earth.
The lightest stroller on planet Earth is as green as it gets. Greentom presents a new generation of sustainable lightweight strollers, turning the world of strollers upside down. Wherever you take your petite passengers, they’re bound to remember their first adventures as comfortable, carefree and green. Happy strolling!
The Greentom Classic is made of high quality (recycled) materials:
- the frame is made of recycled, post-consumer polypropylene
- the Bottle Fabric Collection fabric set is made of recycled PET-bottles
- components are easy to disassemble and can be reused or recycled
- Greentom products do not contain BPA, PVC or phthalates and are non-toxic
* Actual colour may vary from photos and canopies manufactured after Q2 2019 will be single-colour.
|Upright dimensions||103 x 55 x 76 cm||40.7 x 21.7 x 29.9”|
|Folded dimensions||75,5 x 55 x 29 cm||29.8 x 21.7 x 11.4”|
|Stroller weight||7 kg||15.4 lbs|
|Basket capacity||2 kg||4.5 lbs|
|Suitable for ages||6 months up to ± 4 years *|
|Maximum size child||20 kg / 110 cm *||44 lbs / 43” *|
|Easy fold system|
|Removable safety bar|
|Standard warranty||2 years|
|Frame warranty||for life upon registration
(limited to first owner)
|BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free and non-toxic|
|Five-point safety harness|
|Recycled PET-bottles (Bottle Fabric Collection only)||74|
* The specified age or weight, whichever comes first.