The Greentom Carrycot includes a 100% organic mattress that your newborn will love to count sheep on…
The Greentom Carrycot comes with a 100% organic, high-quality mattress made of organic cotton, wool and flax. The triple-layer filling is made of wool sourced from sheep organically raised in the Northern Netherlands, and from organically grown flax. The cover is breathable, easy to clean and can be washed by hand. Natural materials make this mattress safe, cosy, soft and comfortable. No harmful chemicals are used in its production. Very sustainable!
The Greentom Carrycot is made from high quality (recycled) materials:
- the frame is made of recycled, post-consumer polypropylene
- the Bottle Fabric Collection fabric set is made from recycled PET-bottles
- components are easy to disassemble and can be reused or recycled
- Greentom products do not contain BPA, PVC or phthalates and are non-toxic
* Actual colour may vary from photos and canopies manufactured after Q2 2019 will be single-colour.
|Assembled dimensions||103 x 55 x 90 cm||40.7 x 21.7 x 35.5”|
|Interior dimensions||15 x 33 x 79 cm||5.9 x 13 x 31.1”|
|Stroller weight||9 kg||19.8 lbs|
|Basket capacity||2 kg||4.5 lbs|
|Suitable for ages||newborn up to ± 6 months *|
|Maximum size child||9 kg / 66 cm *||20 lbs / 26” *|
|Easy fold system|
|Removable safety bar|
|Standard warranty||2 years|
|Frame warranty||for life upon registration
(limited to first owner)
|BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free and non-toxic|
|Recycled PET-bottles (Bottle Fabric Collection only)||31|
* The specified age or weight, whichever comes first.